PDA

View Full Version : I can always feel my pulse.

JosieLouise
30-10-16, 20:48
I can always feel my heart beating, everywhere in my body. If I'm particularly anxious or panicked, it's so strong I can feel my heart beating through a cushion or my duvet. I feel my pulse in my limbs and in my head, literally my whole body feels like it's pulsating. This is the case most of the time, except for when I'm particularly calm (a rare occurrence as a GAD and HA sufferer). My heart isn't necessarily racing when this happens but it's really annoying and I don't know whether I should be worried or not?

melvin
30-10-16, 22:02
Hello
I also get this quite a lot

xBettyBoopx
30-10-16, 22:32
Hi Josie

Mine does this lately too. It feel like it's beating harder! I don't know what causes it but it can't be harmful. I try to remind myself that the majority of people have it (whatever it is at the time) now and again but non anxiety sufferers don't take any notice of it!:yesyes::weep:

Fishmanpa
01-11-16, 11:39
We all can feel (and sometimes hear) our blood coursing through our veins and body IF WE FOCUS ON IT!

Positive thoughts

hanshan
01-11-16, 11:42
Hyperawareness and hypervigilance of normal body processes and sensations are two very common manifestations of health anxiety.