PDA

View Full Version : anxiety

dale12345
31-10-16, 01:16
Does an one elses anxiety get worse right before or during or after there time of the month.

xBettyBoopx
31-10-16, 02:11
Oh my goodness it absolutely does! Two days before my period I was so tense and anxious by body would be as stiff as a board and I could bite a nail in two!! I don't have them worries now I'm passed that lol :blush::blush:

Mermaid16
31-10-16, 02:58
I find about two days before mine, I can tell they are on their way because I am cranky and emotional.

Shazamataz
31-10-16, 06:01
Yes, very much so. It's good to know it will ease in a couple of days. I'm having it right now :(

randomforeigner
31-10-16, 19:42
Two days before from my experience. I mark it in my calendar. I can't deal with problems then and try to postpone doing so. It's good to know what it is about, that it doesn't have anything to do with what's actually happening around me.

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

Actually it's today, it's happening right now. Symptoms generally include feelings of extreme sadness and hopelessness, mood swings, teariness, irritability, anger, anxiety, binge eating (particularly chocolate) and disrupted sleep. Basically the only thing that helps is waiting it out. It's not so much "anxiety" as teariness, crying over something seen on the telly or the internet for instance, with or without reason.

dale12345
02-11-16, 00:34
Thanks guys