PDA

View Full Version : Multiple symptoms/ daily

goaway1
31-10-16, 20:48
Hello,

Not been on here for a while and anxiety/health been on and off. Had a really bad spell of health issues lately, or are the just anxiety I don't know. can so many things really be anxiety.

Constant dizzy spells and feel like i will just fall down as my legs are that weak.

lightheaded

pins and needles

weird taste in mouth a bit like metal

feel like i cant concentrate

also I suffer with IBS , does anyone else have this? i get really bad backs with IBS and i worry constantly it's something more serious.

i'm scared about all these symptoms and think I have a serious illness. the lightheaded spells are really scary especially when out or at work

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

and just to add i barely ever sleep well, I jolt awake when falling to sleep.

glassgirlw
01-11-16, 07:48
I had every one of those symptoms when my anxiety levels were at an all time high. It is never a bad idea to go for a check up to truly rule out something else if you're very worried. But I wanted to comment and let you know that in my experience, those are all classic anxiety symptoms.

Things that helped me most were cutting out caffeine, talk therapy, and as much as it sucked......time. Time helped most of all, because every time I came out of an anxiety attack I could tell myself I was just fine, and mean it. Now when I start to feel one coming on, I can usually stop it before it's full blown just by telling myself that I've felt this way before, and come out of the attack just fine.

NoraB
01-11-16, 08:13
Typical anxiety symptoms...

I had a run of the metal in my mouth recently along with a phantom sore mouth as in it felt like I had burnt it (I hadn't) and on close inspection with a dentist mirror (yes I have one:whistles:) there was no sign of redness. That one lasted a few weeks then went away.

As the other poster has said, it's never a bad idea to get things checked out if you are THAT worried as it's reassuring to hear that it's just anxiety but I've had all those symptoms you've mentioned - many times.