PDA

View Full Version : kids are driving me to having anxiety attacks as well as thinking about my health

Bigphil
02-11-16, 18:07
Hey all, I just joined here the other day. I don't know what to be at with myself, i wake up in the morning and don't want to rise. Thanking my stars that my wife is up with our two young boys as she is off work this week. I have to admit that after spending the last 6 hours listening to kids run riot around the place my heart feels as tho its going to burst, my hands and feet get tingly, my head starts to spin with a million thoughts but yet not one can i actually put my finger on. we had the boys in one of those in door play areas this evening and the noise from the kids screaming just sent me doo-lally.

I don't know why I'm putting this down here but am hoping that spitting it out somewhere will help get it out of my head. It's health anxiety I am trying to cope with. I have been for chest x-rays, ecg's and both came back clear as a bell but am currently waiting for blood results as my head won't let go of it. i wrote in my introduction post that I had/am battling with 17 years or so of drinking and smoking cannabis (daily basis too) I am hoping that it's just my head reeling from giving the grass up and drink I ave cut down to nearly nothing, literally a pint a day when I go to work (that sounds bad but I'm a musician and it just settles me during my first set),,,, beforehand I was knocking back half bottles of vodka for breakfast and hiding drink around the house.

I feel like I'm losing my marbles lately tho, everywhere LITERALLY everywhere I turn there's facebook posts about death, cancer, I keep hearing from people about a family member has been diagnosed and it's terminal, etc etc etc, I just can't filter it out anymore. I used to be sickeningly happy and smiley but I'm a nervous wreck at the moment who would immigrate rather than have to stand and talk with somebody in a close conversation as I start to get the tingling sensation in my hands and feet which makes me think 'god is it Diabetes?' or 'pancreatic Cancer' (oh yeah that was on Greys anatomy the night, first thing I did was look up the symptoms of it and band another fit came on me as the a lot of the anxiety symptoms cover that too)

ARRRRGHHH I don't know what to do

P