PDA

View Full Version : Headaches- every day a diff type

yummymommy
03-11-16, 16:01
So my Ha is absolutely terrible these days. i had a trigger last week by deciding i had slurred speech (i really dont) and after that came mild headaches. i tried not focusing on them,but they came anyway, at diff times of day, mainly afternoon/ night. but every few days the headache feels different, once its on the top of my head pressing down, sometimes its on forehead, today i woke up with pain starting in neck going up little to head, i dont know if thats neck pain causing headache, or headache causing neck pain. i'm sooo worried and cant focus on daily life. I did have clear mri year ago. but cant a tumor grow in one years time?
also, what does it mean every day the headache feels little different?

i cant shake the headaches out of my head! please, if you ever had this experience, please share, i need reassurance emergency. sometimes that helps me.

EKB
03-11-16, 17:13
My headaches move around depending on what's causing them, what's tense, what the weather is doing.

Are you trying to do something about your headaches? Tylenol? Advil? Warm pack on the neck? Relaxation/meditation? Naps?