PDA

View Full Version : do not know if i am imagining or not

Libra2812
03-11-16, 17:13
I am going through a extreme phase of HA currently, the worst i think it has every been. i have an obsession with my lympth nodes and lumps at the moment.

this morning i felt what i though was a raised bump at the right side of the back of my head. i can only feel it if i move my head in particular ways and i am not sure if it has always been there, he is the thing i don't if it is even a lump or just that i am moving my head constantly until i find this bump again that i am imagining it or something, i googled (i know i shouldnt) and it said it was a lymph node. i dont want to go to the doctor incase i am being stupid. also i am recovering from a dental infection and also have a cold. could this explain.

i am so tired of feeling like this i am driving myself mental and i hate it6

EKB
03-11-16, 17:24
I think the general rule of thumb is if a lymph node doesn't go down in a few weeks get it checked out, or if you have a fever or other red flag symptoms.

Also, when we are tense we get these things called trigger points which are basically muscle knots. Back of the head where the neck muscles attach is a great spot for them.

If you are really worried, go to your doc just to make sure.

Oh, and don't keep pushing on it... that will just make it more sore!! That's what I'm working on with myself right now.