PDA

View Full Version : New panic attack symptoms?

Marie2016
03-11-16, 20:22
Hi guys

So I'm getting what I think are new panic attack symptoms.
It starts with nausea, then moves into nausea with stomach cramps after a while it turns into a full on panic of dizziness, cold sweats, heart racing and feeling like I'm going to pass out!

The nausea and stomach cramping is new. Does this sound like new symptoms or something wrong with my stomach?

Thanks x

ocdbaking
04-11-16, 19:06
I often feel nausea during an anxiety and panic attack. My stomach sometimes hurts. If it's only hurting/feeling sick when having a panic attack, it's more than likely a new anxiety symptom.

ana
05-11-16, 07:38
My stomach hurts when I'm very anxious,and it's not uncommon to feel nausea. I've found that my anxiety symptoms have changed over time,but my panic attacks have pretty much always manifested as depersonalisation.

FlightlessFlamingo
07-11-16, 21:02
Intense nausea used to be my only symptom, along with maybe that adrenaline rush feeling. Mine have completely evolved over time.

Betsy9
13-11-16, 14:58
It is possible it is just physical symptom. For me panic attack was when I felt extremely anxious and didn't know the cause.

Arron1
13-11-16, 18:04
Hi,

I experienced this as a new sensation myself. My advice would be to let it happen. I know it is scary at first, but just like your old sensations, let them ride out.

Once you recognise the attack, be totally aware of it and let it pass, it will do just that.

Stomach cramping is very common with an attack I assure you.

A

Betsy9
14-11-16, 13:33
Ye some people say we have to let it happen. Understand why there are so bad emotions. If we distance ourselves from them then nothing good will happen