PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out

Chelsea123
03-11-16, 21:13
Hi everyone im new here, about 6 weeks ago i noticed a little lump inside my thigh i went to the doctor who told me he is 99.9% sure its nothing to worry about i wasnt convinced atall so went back and he said he would send me for a scan as im so anxious..now i have it tomorow and im petrified that i am going to be told its somthing really serious..its as though i have conpletley convinced myself its somthing bad does anyone else do this im wondering is it anxiety or isit that there is atually somthing i should worry about..sorry for the long winded post thanks for reading

axolotl
03-11-16, 21:27
Doctors don't do false hope, if they tell you it's probably fine it will be. Good luck with your scan - trust the results and hopefully you can put it behind you.

lucy216
04-11-16, 02:28
It's definitely anxiety speaking-- my mom's a nurse and I go to her with all my health questions.... about 99% of them she won't let me go to the doctor about. The doctor would know if it was a concern, he wouldn't tell you otherwise. I hope your results come back as nothing so you can put this behind you!

Chelsea123
04-11-16, 10:50
Thanks you im so scared x