PDA

View Full Version : Increase or Decrease??

TheMusicGuy6
03-11-16, 23:19
So what drove me to start Citalopram was my anxiety after 3 years reached an all time craze when DP/DR reached a new level, it was too much.

I started on 10mg of Citalopram in March time, it was great, after 4 weeks I went to 20mg, which is what I'm on now.

It's changed my life, I was afraid to go to huge shops, drive long distances, I was nervous about my heart, and Citalopram changed this, and the DP/DR disappeared!

But for about 3/4 weeks now, I've noticed I'm a little more anxious than I have been, my DP/DR has creeped back, and I'm always a little more aware of my heart now.

Should I perhaps increase? Or decrease?bwhay would your opinion point to?

PunkyFish
05-11-16, 22:47
So what drove me to start Citalopram was my anxiety after 3 years reached an all time craze when DP/DR reached a new level, it was too much.

I started on 10mg of Citalopram in March time, it was great, after 4 weeks I went to 20mg, which is what I'm on now.

It's changed my life, I was afraid to go to huge shops, drive long distances, I was nervous about my heart, and Citalopram changed this, and the DP/DR disappeared!

But for about 3/4 weeks now, I've noticed I'm a little more anxious than I have been, my DP/DR has creeped back, and I'm always a little more aware of my heart now.

Should I perhaps increase? Or decrease?bwhay would your opinion point to?

The only person who can advise you to increase or decrease your medication is a doctor so I would get an appointment and explain to them the way you feel. From that the doctor will then decide the best course of action which maybe to increase or decrease your medication.