PDA

View Full Version : Would like to say hello

JasmineSB
05-11-16, 08:37
I've just joined after reading this site for some time. I've suffered with ha for a long time now. I can go a while and be ok but soon as I'm ill I fear the worst. I'm normally a positive person and am with others but can't apply this to myself. I lost my mum and dad very young and think the fear came from there. When I first found this site I cried because at last I had found a place that I feel I have some support even though I've just been a reader so far. I hope I can help support others too. I haven't had any help with this really just some self help books.

venusbluejeans
05-11-16, 08:45
Hiya JasmineSB and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Beckybecks
05-11-16, 08:53
Hi Jasmine. This is a great place to find help and share with others. I've found so much support here. It's wonderful to be amongst people who understand. I have HA too.

JasmineSB
05-11-16, 09:53
Thank you and it's good to be here with people that understand.

Jasmine x

Bigboyuk
05-11-16, 10:46
Hi Jasmine Welcome aboard hey glad you found a safe palace and a refuge Iam still fairly new here my self so enjoy the forum(s)