PDA

View Full Version : Struggling

ella32
05-11-16, 18:15
I'M struggling really badly today with chest pains and weird feelings in chest and I'm trying not to panic and run to hospital . I haven't been to the hospital in nearly a month and for me that's a big step but because of how I'm feeling with pain in left chest area and left arm I'm getting worried and caught up in the what if thinking. I've had heart tests done and all fine I just don't understand how I can be in pain and it just be anxiety. It's very scary .

Mercime
05-11-16, 18:27
You've done really well so far. Do you ever read back over your previous posts, at the advice given? It might also help you to see that despite the amount of times that you have asked this question, nothing happened to you, there is nothing wrong with your heart.

I'm sure you can avoid going to hospital because you know you don't need to be there, you've had tests. Challenge it. The only one that can change this is you.

ella32
05-11-16, 18:33
You've done really well so far. Do you ever read back over your previous posts, at the advice given? It might also help you to see that despite the amount of times that you have asked this question, nothing happened to you, there is nothing wrong with your heart.

I'm sure you can avoid going to hospital because you know you don't need to be there, you've had tests. Challenge it. The only one that can change this is you.

I'm trying so hard not to go hospital and try to accept that it probably anxiety. I just hate feeling this way and because I'm feeling lightheaded and having the feeling of something going to happen or what if it a sign of something sinister it not helping things. I'm telling myself I'm OK because I had tests done a lot but believing it is another matter.x

Mercime
05-11-16, 18:56
The belief comes with the practise of feeling fear but not acting on it. It's hard work, but it's the way to break this grip HA has on you.