PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone *waves*

ohdear
05-11-16, 18:54
Hi,

I'm new to the world of forums but thought it might give me a bit of extra support at this difficult time. I had depression last year and took Citalopram 20mg until March this year. Unfortunately since then Anxiety has slowly built up as a problem, it came to a head in the last few weeks when my relationship ended. I saw the doctor yesterday and he has put me back onto Citalopram 20mg. He said I could go straight back onto 20mg but I've decided to start at 10mg for a few days then increase to 20mg as this is how I started it last year with no problems.
When the Anxiety is at a low level or 'distracted' I'm actually feeling very hopeful and positive about the future but when it kicks in I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of panic about what the future holds.
Keep telling myself this is only temporary and I'll feel better soon.
Thanks for reading, hope I haven't waffled too much :blush:

venusbluejeans
05-11-16, 18:59
Hiya ohdear and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
05-11-16, 20:31
:welcome: to the forum Ohdear.

ohdear
05-11-16, 21:01
Thanks almamatters, I don't feel so alone now I'm on here :)

robias
05-11-16, 22:22
welcome ohdear, hope you find some comfort here. :hugs:

Mark13
08-11-16, 15:55
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.