PDA

View Full Version : For flipp xx

pulisa
06-11-16, 12:24
This thread is for Karina who has already had more than her fair share of tragedy in her life and who now is away from home, supporting a beloved family member through a serious illness..

Just wanted to say that you are a very brave and strong lady and I just wanted to send you love, strength and support at this very challenging time xxxx

Carnation
06-11-16, 13:09
What a lovely thought Pulisa. x

If we can give her support on here, I am sure it will help her.
She sounds a strong lady, but we are all soft inside and sometimes we need extra strength to cope during difficult times.

Sending more hugs Flipp :hugs: :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
06-11-16, 13:21
Yes, she's one tough lady who's been through so much. I feel privileged to have met her and learned a bit about her life while we've had some laughs at the same time. She brings a lot of humour to NMP, something we often miss when everything seems so serious and I'm glad she is here.

She gives support but asks little in return for herself. So now it's time we can return the favour and support her through a tough time, and so we should!

Wishing you all the best, Karina x :hugs::flowers:

almamatters
06-11-16, 14:45
Sending lots of :hugs::hugs:

Catherine S
06-11-16, 15:56
She's a great girl, and has been very welcoming and supportive to me. Thanks muchly Karina :flowers:

ISB x

brucealmighty
06-11-16, 16:06
:hugs:
sending you love and good wishes

Shazamataz
06-11-16, 20:05
Sending love to our wonderful Flipp xoxo

Mermaid16
06-11-16, 21:38
Thinking of you and your family member during this time Karina. You are one in a million, a strong, brave, lovely, caring lady. Be good to yourself also and keep smiling. xx

dale12345
06-11-16, 23:54
Sending my thoughts and prays, hope for the best.

Buster70
07-11-16, 02:53
Hi karina , sending a shit load of hugs for you , thought you said it don't rain where you are seems it always pours over you , don't know much about what you are going through because you are not a moaner but hope things pick up real soon .:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:: hugs::hugs:

Carrie8484
07-11-16, 08:00
Hugs and support to you, flipp X

KeeKee
07-11-16, 09:26
Thinking of you Flipp

flipp
08-11-16, 10:12
Thank-you ALL for your kind words and caring, I am trying to stay my usual happy swearing self but life has just given me another kick in the gut.:weep:.

Carnation
08-11-16, 10:23
Keep kicking back and you will be fine. x

Magic
08-11-16, 14:26
:flowers::bighug1:some flowers and a great big hug for flip x

swgrl09
08-11-16, 16:33
Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts :hugs::hugs:

LittleMissAlone
09-11-16, 11:16
Karina my Aussie Beaut!!!

Sending you all my love, best wishes and positive vibes from me and the rest of your NMP family. Xxxxx

:hugs::flowers:

fishman65
09-11-16, 19:54
Thinking of you flipp and hoping for a positive outcome.

MyNameIsTerry
16-11-16, 06:26
Thank-you ALL for your kind words and caring, I am trying to stay my usual happy swearing self but life has just given me another kick in the gut.:weep:.

Giving this a bump for the lovely, kind (and sweary :D) Karina.

Wishing you strength and good health to you and your family through this very challenging time. :hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

It's like another bloody brown sneaking in but you've got your shottie handy so you will blast it and things will be well again soon.

http://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/violence/soldat-tir.gifhttp://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/animaux/anim_serpent17.gifhttp://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/violence/tire18.gif

pulisa
16-11-16, 08:32
Where do you find these emojis, Terry?!! :D

Hopefully this will bring a smile to your face, Karina....Wishing you continued strength and sending you lots of love xxxx

flipp
16-11-16, 10:48
Oh gee Terry those emoji thingies are great.:D.

Yes it has made me smile pulisa,that snake will probably greet me when I get home,and me with the 22.:).

Thank-you for all your kind words,been rough but through the tears I have managed to keep positive and swear.x x.

Carnation
16-11-16, 11:18
My mum made me laugh flip.

I was at the care home and asking her questions to test her capacity and she suddenly turned on me and said, " For Godsake, I'm not f***ing stupid!" :D

flipp
17-11-16, 04:43
My mum never swore it was only in the later stages of Dementia that we heard her,she asked one of the Drs if he had a big cock..lol, I had to walk out of the room,nearly peed myself laughing,funny what comes out of their mouths.xx.

MyNameIsTerry
17-11-16, 04:57
My mum never swore it was only in the later stages of Dementia that we heard her,she asked one of the Drs if he had a big cock..lol, I had to walk out of the room,nearly peed myself laughing,funny what comes out of their mouths.xx.

You've avoided the answer there...:whistles::D

Your mum might have made his day and improved his rep on the ward, the nurses might have thought 'hmm, she must have a reason to ask'. :yesyes:

Maybe it was in his swagger? http://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/sexe/sexes467.gif

---------- Post added at 04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 ----------

Where do you find these emojis, Terry?!! :D

Hopefully this will bring a smile to your face, Karina....Wishing you continued strength and sending you lots of love xxxx

Aha! I get them off here:

http://violence.bestemoticon.co.uk/

http://yoursmiles.org/t-birthday.php

MyNameIsTerry
17-11-16, 05:04
So, now he's either swaggering around like the top dog or self conscious as they all keep looking for clues. :roflmao:

Maybe a few nurses have the inside story? :winks:

Carnation
17-11-16, 09:35
Hi all :)

We have the same problem with Mr C's mum.
For some reason, it can be part of dementia that they turn very sexual and extremely course! We have quite a tasty Gp in the surgery, who doesn't come anymore, probably because she keeps asking him to go to bed with her.
But, it is much worse than that, she can be quite explicit sometimes and even do hand gestures and even drag me into it. :scared15:
You have to laugh; nervously!!!

You do whatever it takes to get through flip. Bashing a pillow to bits sometimes helps. x

pulisa
25-12-16, 19:50
Am bumping this thread...

For Karina, supporting her beautiful daughter in hospital on a long term basis-sending love, strength and warmest wishes across the many cyber miles xxxxx

Elen
25-12-16, 20:07
Am bumping this thread...

For Karina, supporting her beautiful daughter in hospital on a long term basis-sending love, strength and warmest wishes across the many cyber miles xxxxx

Thanks Pulisa I too would like to let her know that I am thinking of her.

Catherine S
25-12-16, 20:11
Me too Karina, sending positive vibes at Chrimbo and love to your daughter :flowers:

Cath x x

almamatters
25-12-16, 20:40
Sending best wishes to you both :hugs:

Mermaid16
25-12-16, 23:08
Thinking of you Karina. Hope you had the best Christmas you can have under the circumstances. In my prayers and thinking of you and your family every day. Hopefully channelling some positive energy you way xx

KeeKee
26-12-16, 16:15
Thinking of you and family flipp

pulisa
01-01-17, 08:27
I think you are an example to all of us on NMP, Karina. You just get on with whatever life throws at you and it's thrown some pretty cruel stuff at you recently. I hope that 2017 is much kinder to you and that all the aggressive treatment your brave daughter is enduring pays off so that you can move on from hospitals and illness to a much brighter future of good health and happiness once again xxxx

Magic
01-01-17, 21:40
All the best to Karina.:hugs:x

flipp
02-01-17, 06:25
Thank-you All for your kindness shown to me at this bloody terrible time.pulisa I don't think I can thank you enough.xxx:hugs:

pulisa
02-01-17, 13:55
You don't need to thank me, flipp. People really care about you and want to express their support. If words can help then I really hope you have got some comfort-however small- from reading the messages in this thread xxx

bdale1234
03-01-17, 00:39
I really hope the 2017 is kinder to you. Sorry for all you are going threw.

MyNameIsTerry
13-01-17, 08:50
Karina, I wish you & your family the best of health. You deserve good luck by the bucket full after what you have all been through.

I hope your daughter gets through this soon and life can return to some normality with you chasing the ankle biters around as they keep naming your chucks and that moody pig! And browns are banned from your property!

Keep laughing, I've really enjoyed your sense of humour, we need more of it!

Take care my good friend. :hugs::flowers:

pulisa
13-01-17, 09:12
I don't think many people are aware of the enormity of what you're going through. Whatever you decide to do re NMP your situation has certainly put my own into perspective and I can only wish for healthier, happier times for you and your family in the weeks and months ahead xxxxx

Carnation
13-01-17, 12:54
flipp, I think you have to what is best for you in the end.
Many, many people on here like you and I am one of them. :)
Never feel alone, just remember that. x:hugs:

KeeKee
14-01-17, 09:07
Hope you stay Flipp.

Carrie8484
14-01-17, 22:32
hoping you stay too . flipp.
you're far too liked on here :) i don't know the full details of your situation but i know you are going through an absolute torrent at the moment and you are bl00dy amazing.
if you need a break from the site that's understandable, but make sure you do it because you want to and not because of someone's pettiness on smother thread. x

swgrl09
14-01-17, 22:53
I don't know the details either, but you seem like a wonderful person and hope you know how well-liked and respected you are on here by lots of us. I hope things get better for you and your family.

pulisa
15-01-17, 13:44
Flipp is away from home supporting her young daughter who is long-term hospitalised and going through chemo.

Let's keep the good wishes coming because flipp deserves as much support as possible.

swgrl09
15-01-17, 13:50
What a horribly difficult time for her ... I wish there was more I could do besides send hugs via the internet :hugs::hugs:

pulisa
23-01-17, 08:35
Let's keep the positive vibes flowing for flipp and her brave young daughter!

Sending love and strength across the virtual miles! xxxxx

flipp
23-01-17, 08:41
Thank You All for your kindness and support shown to me during some of the darkest days, I cannot thank you enough.xxxx.

MyNameIsTerry
23-01-17, 11:19
Let's keep the positive vibes flowing for flipp and her brave young daughter!

Sending love and strength across the virtual miles! xxxxx

Absolutely! Lots of positive & healthy wishes from me too for a family in need of it right now. :flowers:

swgrl09
23-01-17, 12:01
Sending TONS of hugs to you and your daughter - she must be a real fighter, strong as hell! :hugs::hugs:

KeeKee
23-01-17, 12:25
Wishing you the best Flipp.

pulisa
04-02-17, 09:07
These are particularly dark days for Flipp. Can I ask people to send their messages of support to her on this thread so that if she is able to access the forum she will be able to read our messages and know that people are rooting for her and her brave and very poorly young daughter.

I know these are only messages of support on the internet but they are sent with sincerity and true empathy from your NMP friends xxxxxxx

LittleMissAlone
04-02-17, 09:28
SO SO SO much love and support for dear Katrina, little Rebel, and all the family. We're thinking of you all, as ever rooting for happy outcomes. Xxxx :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
04-02-17, 09:37
Karina,

We are here whenever you need us, whether for support, a good old moan (plenty of swear words are fine by me :biggrin:), or for a laugh to take your mind off your great pressures if only for a short while.

Keep fighting, you're a strong woman.

Love & strength to you, Rebel and all your family. :hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

XXX

KeeKee
04-02-17, 09:41
Sending positive wishes your way Flipp.

Elen
04-02-17, 10:59
These are particularly dark days for Flipp. Can I ask people to send their messages of support to her on this thread so that if she is able to access the forum she will be able to read our messages and know that people are rooting for her and her brave and very poorly young daughter.

I know these are only messages of support on the internet but they are sent with sincerity and true empathy from your NMP friends xxxxxxx

Hear hear Pulisa

And I second Terry's sentiments that we are here to share your thoughts or have a laugh with you, whatever helps in the slightest.

Not sure many of us can imagine the pain you are going through right now but we do want to help in whatever small way we can.

Elen

Carnation
04-02-17, 11:31
Thinking of You :hugs:

Magic
04-02-17, 12:30
Thinking of you too flip. Lots Love :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

swgrl09
04-02-17, 13:35
Sending lots of love :hugs::hugs::hugs: There's nothing we can say to make times like this easier, but know we are here for you in whatever way we can be.

fishman65
04-02-17, 19:03
I don't know you very well flipp, but that won't stop me from keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

pulisa
04-02-17, 20:58
Please keep your messages of support for flipp going..

almamatters
05-02-17, 14:03
Sending lots of :hugs: to you Flipp. X

swgrl09
05-02-17, 16:58
sending more hugs today :hugs::hugs:

Mermaid16
06-02-17, 08:28
Thinking of you and Rebel in my heart and in my mind. If there is anything I can do to help you at all, please let me know. Even if it's to visit you at the hospital for a chat. You're a strong lady Karina and you will get through this, as will your daughter. Be gentle on yourself and try to keep positive. I know it's easy for me to say, but it is what will get you through this. Trust in yourself that you can do this. Sending you all my love, hugs and positive thoughts. Karina you can get through this xx

Carrie8484
06-02-17, 14:59
You have a troop of supporters here Flipp, and although some of us don't know you we are supporting you and your daughter, and family, through this dastardly time.

Keep going, girl x

Buster70
06-02-17, 19:41
Hi there flipflop, hope you are still hanging in there and kicking up a mother f&@king stink and giving them shit if they are not treating your lot right , I doubt you are feeling like going and hugging a tree so go out and punch one , I'll punch one for you in the morning on the dog walk and think of you and rebel , you take care , you deserve some better luck , x :hugs:

Phill2
06-02-17, 23:44
:bighug1:

MyNameIsTerry
06-02-17, 23:50
Hi there flipflop, hope you are still hanging in there and kicking up a mother f&@king stink and giving them shit if they are not treating your lot right , I doubt you are feeling like going and hugging a tree so go out and punch one , I'll punch one for you in the morning on the dog walk and think of you and rebel , you take care , you deserve some better luck , x :hugs:

And your dog can cock his leg up it too...:woof :yesyes:

bdale1234
07-02-17, 02:13
So sorry for all your going threw.:hugs:

Buster70
08-02-17, 19:17
Now I know I said I'd punch a tree for you flipp but it's winter and my hand might shatter so I just said a few harsh words to one , couldn't let the dogs pee up it either they are both bitches , that's not to say they call other dogs behind their backs they just don't cock legs ,I'm hoping your absence is down to being busy moving and looking after your brood and not anything bad , the amount of posts on here shows you have friends here and hope you come back with good news , till then I'll try and keep it not to serious as I know you try to keep your sense of humour, take care Karina .:hugs:

Carnation
12-02-17, 08:58
Thinking of you flipp xx

Elen
12-02-17, 09:02
So wish there was something we could do to help you Flipp. Hang in there. :bighug1:

Phill2
13-02-17, 00:36
Thinking of you Karina :bighug1:
How's things going?

bdale1234
13-02-17, 03:34
I hope things are improving .

MyNameIsTerry
13-02-17, 05:09
Keep kicking those doctor's ar5es, Karina http://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/violence/3_7_1.gifhttp://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/violence/3_4_25.gif

You have a lot of people thinking about you here. When you want to talk, we will be here to listen.

Continued best wishes in cargo ship sized volumes being sent your way :flowers:

pulisa
13-02-17, 08:14
I'll second that! Thinking of you, Karina xxxx

KeeKee
13-02-17, 10:30
Thinking of you and yours flipp

almamatters
13-02-17, 13:19
Sending you all the best, thinking of you . :hugs:

swgrl09
13-02-17, 15:44
Continuing to have you and your family in my thoughts, Flipp :hugs::hugs:

Phill2
14-02-17, 05:57
We're always here Karina :bighug1:

Carnation
15-02-17, 22:37
flipp, if you look in to this thread, you will see how much support is here for you.
If you don't feel like posting or saying anything, we understand.
But, we are thinking of you and are here for you if you ever need us.
Sending you :hugs: x

Mermaid16
16-02-17, 00:49
Thinking of you Karina. You are one strong lady. Keep holding on. All our love xx :bighug1:

Carnation
27-02-17, 09:33
Still in my thoughts flipp xxxx

MyNameIsTerry
27-02-17, 15:13
Keep fighting, Karina :flowers:

We will be here whenever you need us. :hugs:

Magic
27-02-17, 23:05
Sending lots of love to you and great big:bighug1: