PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an anxious Canadian

FrankC
06-11-16, 15:05
Hi everyone,

Glad to have found this forum. Hopefully it can be one more tool to help me cope with this issue.

My anxiety really stems from a recent positive fecal occult sample (1 out of 3 samples) and prior to that what looked like blood in my stool (most likely undigested food as I have learned) I now have major anxiety prior to any BM and can't help but check.

My doctor thinks IBS may be at play but without answers I am left scared and wondering. I had an episode this morning and was forced to take an Atavan.

Colonoscopy is set for the 19th.

So for all of you here going through this you have my most sincere prayers and best wishes. I want to go back to enjoying life, even the simple things I took for granted and yet I feel ashamed because so many have it worse.

Thank you for listening.

venusbluejeans
06-11-16, 15:11
Hiya FrankC and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

FrankC
06-11-16, 15:49
Thank you for the welcome.