PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice please!

BrokenGirl
07-11-16, 12:56
Hi all, I posted here a few weeks ago about this problem and I had been doing well since then, until a few days ago. Basically I noticed that my left thigh is bigger than my right one (and I'm right handed). Just above my knee it's about 1cm bigger and further up the thigh it's about 2cm bigger than the right one.
Last Thursday I got a pain in my left thigh and instantly all the bad thoughts came flooding back. The pain has eased apart from the odd jab but the damage seems to be done now as far as my HA is concerned. I can't stop worrying why it's bigger, looking at it, feeling it.
I feel like I'm going crazy again, can't stop thinking about it. How can I stop this worrying? Surely this shouldn't involve a trip back to the doctor
I'd really appreciate any advice!!
Thanks.

Fishmanpa
07-11-16, 13:01
We are asymmetrical by nature. Nothing more (.) period.

Positive thoughts

Colicab85
07-11-16, 13:16
Had this exact problem recently.

My left thigh is noticeably smaller than my right, went to the doctor, he saw no reason to be concerned.

I can't really give you a definitive answer as to what made me stop worrying about it but it doesnt bother me anymore.

Just TRY and believe it, if you need to, go to doctor but do your best to accept his diagnosis. I know its bloody hard though. But they know what theyre doing, they are trained professionals and know a lot more than us. If they felt like it was something to be concerned about, they would refer you, if they don't refer you then you are all good.