PDA

View Full Version : Health worries.

selphie
07-11-16, 19:07
If people read my threads and post they will know i suffer really bad with anxiety and depression.

I always think i have something and worry myself sick. In the past i have worried about so many things and symptoms i am embarrassed now to talk about them.

The last one was a cough that would not go and after all the testing the doctors and consultants said i just had a touch of asthma and i now have a inhaler that does help me and i only have the cough sometimes now.

I cant believe that i really thought i had lung cancer and thinking back now i am so very ashamed. But i am still now, so no could not have been that and i feel so sorry for all that have been through it.

I have been well for many months, but i think its creeping back and i am so worried. My friends husband has just doed of a heart attack he just dropped down dead:emot-crying:then i saw another friend who told me her mother in law and friends dad both been diagnosed with cancer.... since hearing this i have been starting to panic and i just do not know what to do about this.

I really cant go back to those dark hours i am on citalapram but worried they are not going to help if it comes back with a vengence X