PDA

View Full Version : Various symptoms - blood test results in the morning

timespacex
07-11-16, 22:00
Hello.

Male 29.

Over the last five weeks or so, I have had so many symptoms.

It started with pain in my groin and scrotum plus by my armpit and breast (right mostly but sometimes both).

I was convinced I had testicular cancer or breast cancer.

Those pains have gone thankfully.

I have had pains all over my body really.

I decided to go for a blood test and I go in to get the results tomorrow.

I am the most nervous I have ever been.

I guess if it was anything serious, they would have called early rather than making me wait?

The reason I am nervous is:

* I have had some night sweats

* I have lots of small blood dots on my arms and back/front (which may have been there for a while). Nearly all are pin prick size (so tiny) but a few are bigger

* Today I get dry skin on my hands and face (could be the cold weather?)

* I seem to be urinating more than usual in the last few days.

* Also, there are these pressure/sleep marks/lines on my skin (see other thread). All of a sudden, my skin seems to mark very easily after lying down/sleeping/sitting on a train etc.

The marks fade within an hour or two but why would these marks happen so much all of a sudden?

The lines started to appear (and night sweats perhaps) after reading about Leukemia. I think I might have that or Diabetes.

Anyway, you can see I've had a time of it recently.

Very soon, I'll know my blood test results.

Super_Freaked
08-11-16, 03:26
you probably don't have much wrong with you. You think you have cancer but it's all in your mind you probably have had a slight cold or something some anxiety. Try not to guess what you have unless you want to guess your find most of the time. let the doctors find out whats wrong wyou you. Your only 29

timespacex
08-11-16, 10:58
Thank you.

Blood tests came back clear.

I had my blood sugar level tested as well and that was OK.

Still getting marks on my skin from sleeping/not moving and a slight night sweat last night.

We'll see how tonight goes.

I generally feel better about myself though.

Note to everyone: never give up and don't panic!

Super_Freaked
08-11-16, 23:25
"Still getting marks on my skin from sleeping/not moving and a slight night sweat last night."

well marks are standard things when your sleeping and not moving around much, maybe your not drinking enough water, and the night sweat things well, don't sweat the small stuff, it's just a night sweat your waking up probably stress.

Try to enjoy those marks and night sweats they are sweet things to be alive !