PDA

View Full Version : its been a while !!!!!!

Beckie4567
07-11-16, 23:10
Hi everyone it's been a while since I was on here !!! I just wondered how everyone was getting on !! I'm still on 20mg at present and doing alot better than I was before citalopram altho I've put on weight which I'm not happy about �� just wandered how everyone is doing ?? ��

CeeCeeCee
08-11-16, 00:17
Same here Beckie, not been on for a while. Just having a bit of a set back, HA hounding me again. Stomach problems this time/again! :-/ Glad your tablets are helping, the weight gain is a pain though..

Sam Winter
08-11-16, 00:39
I'm not sure if I've met you yet so if I haven't its nice to meet you beckie! x I'm not doing the greatest but I can't complain :)

Elen
08-11-16, 09:15
Becky I was just thinking of you last night.

So glad to hear that you are doing ok.

I hope that you are really proud of yourself, you have come on so much.

May I ask did you find the therapy helpful at all and if so what techniques have worked best for you?

If you would rather not answer I totally understand it was really a way to find out what helped you and see if it could help others.

Keep up the good work.

Elen

Traceypo
08-11-16, 18:09
I think of you often Becky, I keep coming back on here and hope to see your name. I'm so pleased you are doing well, weight gain or crippling anxiety - easy choice for me.
I'm doing well, stopped smoking, exercise more and doing really well. Genuinely excited for Christmas instead of the usual fear.
Xxx

LilGsMama
09-11-16, 12:18
Hi Beckie.. first time I've been on for a while as well, having my first major panic since Feb so can't complain! Good to see you x

Beckie4567
09-11-16, 22:45
Glad to hear from a few of you.to be honest I'm not sure if therapy did help me much I think the meds have helped me the most to be honest I'm still not fully there yet but alot better than I was be good to hear from some of the other regulars who helped me thro alot of stuff.glad your all doing ok x

brucealmighty
09-11-16, 23:20
its hard to finally start meds I know but I`m glad to hear they are helping and its nice of you to come back on to report on your success. keep at it and jot down any happy and positive things in your day it really helps

swgrl09
10-11-16, 00:12
Really nice to hear you are doing well, Beckie. We could use some good news today. :hugs:

Beckie4567
10-11-16, 07:58
Thankyou guys hope all is well with everyone x

MyNameIsTerry
11-11-16, 05:41
Good to hear you are doing well, Beckie.

Weight gain can be a pain but I bet it's such a relief not to feel the way you did? Therapy + meds can help where therapy alone fails so it's worth keeping working on things so don't feel disheartened by therapy not addressing things, sometimes we need some help off the meds to be able to apply ourselves.

Best of luck in your continued recovery! :yesyes: :yahoo: