PDA

View Full Version : Constant worrying, films, sleep

phil06
03-04-07, 22:55
I seem to worry about when I watch some films that they will come true and it's started to put me off watching them as I seem to confuse them with real thoughts…does anybody else get this and is it another symptom of anxiety?

I seem to keep worrying about the manic depression coming back and it's been giving me sleepless nights. I have tried a relaxation tape which has helped when I can't sleep.

The worrying is almost a part of my every day life, it's always on my mind even when i try to take my mind off it. I have been feeling better and managed to go out more recently yet I seem to still be worrying, any happy feelings I automatically think its depression or me going mad and I worry it is not normal, I've been told by my therapist that it is anxiety and I am fine...

Can anybody offer any other advice on the thoughts and worrying and does anybody else get obsessive worrying like I do?

I mean when I start worrying I start to act different well I seem to think so, is this just anxiety behaviour...I can't seem to enjoy films and music as much as I use to. :weep:

Filthy1
05-04-07, 22:48
i had to walk out of watching vanilla sky incase it was real and i was living in a dream hehehe. any other film along the same lines or to with aliens or the world ending i used to not be able to watch and any horror film with murder i couldnt watch incase i did it or it happened to me! im not sure but its gotta be a part of ocd?
i still get it sometimes now, I watched The Butterfly effect....freaked me out but i coped.