PDA

View Full Version : So fed up with anxiety

RosieBelle
08-11-16, 20:50
I'm so done with having anxiety! I have a week off of work as I have to use my holiday hours up and I'm not enjoying it. I'd prefer to be at work where I'm around people and distracted. I'm just so fed up with feeling anxious and scared and depressed when any normal person would be enjoying their holiday . I just want to be normal. I keep thinking that I can't take this anymore 😥Sorry about the rant.

FrankC
08-11-16, 20:57
Don't be sorry. I can totally relate to what you are feeling and I have the same thoughts constantly.

Hopefully one day we will get there and enjoy the simple things again (like a day off work)

All the best!

Buster70
08-11-16, 21:49
Yep I'm with you on that I'm so p&@sed off with it I'm thinking of packing it in for a normal pass time , seriously I plan on having a good time going away then over think it so much I can't enjoy it then get depressed I didn't enjoy it , vicious cycle , sorry I can't give you a pearl of wisdom on how to conquer it , take care .

Kuatir
09-11-16, 11:51
What are you doing with your week off? If you are just sat around waiting to go back to work you might feel better if you take action and do something. A distraction is a distraction, afterall, and might help you feel better.