PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends/support :)

RosieBelle
09-11-16, 18:22
Hi :)
Would anyone like to chat? I'm a 27yo female with Generalised Anxiety and panic disorder and just looking to make friends :)
Please feel free to message me if you like.

Rosie Belle

Sam Winter
10-11-16, 07:37
Hi there RosieBelle :) not sure if you remember me but we've spoke quite a bit before already, if you need a friend or someone to talk to I'm always here to private message ect, and I'm more than happy to chat x

RosieBelle
10-11-16, 18:17
Hi Sam! ��
Course I remember you - how are you doing? I was actually going to message you to see if you were ok. Thanks so much for your offer - it's much appreciated �� If you ever need a friend or a chat you can always contact me too.
Hope you're ok, as I know exactly what it's like to have a fear of choking and general throat worries. X

mike83
11-11-16, 13:07
I used to have a choking phobia as when I was about 9 I choked on a bread roll whilst on holiday, I wouldn't eat solid food for a year or so and just ate jelly or milk. Fully recovered from it now though, not sure how I did it, just probably started small and worked my way up.

Sam Winter
11-11-16, 19:33
Glad to see you've got past it Mike! x
i've had mine for 7 years now(can't remember the last time i had an actual nutritional meal lol) it started to get better but then i got LPR and it made it worse again, i'm thinking of just living off smoothies ect x

RosieBelle
11-11-16, 19:49
Hi Mike! That's great to hear that you have overcome it and gives us on here lots of hope that we can get through these things.
I wish mine would just bigger off completely lol! X

mike83
11-11-16, 21:54
Sorry I can't think of much that can help, I think some things are a bit easier to get over when you are younger, when you are older you tend to over think things! I can't remember the last time I had a nutritional meal either, but that's mostly because I eat too much crap :) I assume you thoroughly chew your food, or does it not matter how much you chew or how small it is the act of swallowing scares you?

Bike Rider
12-11-16, 11:33
Hi RosieBelle, as I have posted elsewhere, I would like to think that you can chat to any of us. I too have anxiety, slight depression and find that chatting does help by taking your mind of things for a while.

P.M. me if you wish, I dont mind.

Take care.:yesyes:

RosieBelle
12-11-16, 19:08
Thanks Mike! I'm alright, I just wish that the choking/swallowing fear just wouldn't rest its ugly head now and again - although I've just wolfed down a Chinese so it can't be that bad lol! I think I just fear swallowing and actually choking and not being able to swallow, but it normally goes after a while. Thanks for your reply! :)

Thank you Bike Rider! That's very kind of you and if you ever wanna chat then please feel free to contact me too! Sorry to hear that you have depression as well - anxiety in itself can be bloody depressing! Hope you're well? Take care :)

katyfitz
13-11-16, 15:39
Hey I'm free if you ever need to pm x

Confused90
15-11-16, 19:41
Hey there Rosie :)
Always free to talk if you fancy it!

jcd_gad
25-01-17, 02:41
Hi - feel free to contact me if you wish, same goes for anyone else :)