PDA

View Full Version : First post, Newbie with health anxiety.. Help please

NervousNellie81
10-11-16, 23:19
Hi,

So I've recently discovered that I have some serious health anxiety. I am a 34F and feel as if these anxieties have gotten worse since I turned 34. How do I find specific anxieties that people on this forum are currently dealing with? I am currently anxious about a possible eye problem. I was getting eyelash extensions for the last 2 years and remained consistent with that. Well, that was until I had a reaction and had them removed 1 week ago. Long story short, once the lashes were removed I noticed that my right eye sticks out a little more than the left. It's not totally noticeable but of course I am thinking the worst case scenario. Where can I find out about others who have found that one eye appears to be bigger than the other and how they've dealt with it?

venusbluejeans
10-11-16, 23:27
Hiya NervousNellie81 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Noivous
11-11-16, 01:11
Hi - I'm sorry for your anxiety. You have come to the right place. There is a vast amount of experience here with dealing with HA. As to your eye concerns. I would say millions of people have the same thing. I meanI think that most people's eyes are not exactly the same. So long as they're functioning properly I would try to let it go.
N.

dale12345
11-11-16, 01:16
I am also sorry about your anxiety, hope you find this helpful.

NervousNellie81
11-11-16, 16:02
Thanks all. How have you guys been dealing with your HA? I don't want to continue to seek reassurance from people who don't understand what it's like to have HA.. I hate that I dwell on these things, and I want to get over it and just live a happy and healthy life :)