PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in foot and bladder issues - ms or anxiety?

BrokenGirl
11-11-16, 10:10
Hi, I'm just so scared at the moment I don't know what to do. I'm terrified I have MS.
For the past week i have been getting a small bit of tingling/vibrating in my left foot. It didn't bother me too much as it would go away after a few minutes. But yesterday it lasted for most of the day. And I have it again today.
And I've also noticed that sometimes when I pee it's a bit slow to come out. It was very obvious this morning when i went.
I know these can be signs of ms so I'm in an awful state now.
My HA has been very high lately. Is there any way that anxiety could cause these symptoms?
Would really appreciate any advice.

randomforeigner
11-11-16, 15:36
The only way to find out is to take a test. It could be anything. It could be nothing. The tingling could be from borreliosis for instance (treated with antibiotics). The two problems might not even be connected.

axolotl
11-11-16, 23:46
My HA has been very high lately. Is there any way that anxiety could cause these symptoms?

The tingling, certainly. Tingling throughout my body is one of my main, and annoying anxiety symptoms. I had a huge amount of MS fears over it a while ago, and a raft of tests turned out to be nothing, probably anxiety, at worse a slight B12 deficiency.

You haven't had this for long, and it doesn't sound very dramatic - do see a doctor if it persists, but the more you concentrate on these things the more you notice them, and always remember MS is rare, other things are very common. The peeing I don't know about, but it also sounds like one of those things where the more you get hung up about it, the worse it'll be.