PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Sam Winter
12-11-16, 00:37
Obviously I've just laid down to sleep and got a random pain that started in my left boob, the pain is off and on like pulsing it's not constant, I have really bad acid tonight and my body is making gurgling noises, I'd usually be able to think rationally but seeing as my anxiety is already through the roof I wanted a second opinion on whether i should just ignore it and try to sleep? i'm a little scared but it could just be heartburn but you know my brain lol sorry to bother you guys so much I have my first therapy appointment on Wednesday so you should start noticing changes x

FlightlessFlamingo
12-11-16, 01:04
Could be an array of non serious things, like the heartburn or just monthly hormonal changes. I get stabby boob pain sometimes and it always goes on it's own.
I've been getting them quite intensely around the ribs behind my boobs recently which I'm sure is anxiety (or my ill-fitting bra).

RosieBelle
12-11-16, 19:28
I get pains that can be really sharp and they're always in my left boob and when I first got it I rang the NHS helpline and they told me that it was just heartburn. So that sounds like exactly what you've got and is probably to do with your acid reflux. So nothing to worry about Hun - just heartburn. :)
Because you're feeling real anxious anyway then you're gonna get anxious thoughts about other things, but don't worry as its just anxiety. Our minds go into overdrive and start imagining all sorts of crazy scenarios, but we're just catastrophizing because of the anxiety.
Hope you got some sleep and had a good day? Pm me if you need me Hun :hugs:

Sam Winter
13-11-16, 00:12
Thanks you both I really appreciate it :hugs: my anxiety is so sucky lately I'm currently in bed with a side pain and panicking that its appendicitis(I usually get a side pain every now and then that can last for a few days or even weeks and the doctors don't know what it is but I have had it for a while now and it feels like the same kinda pain) doesn't stop my anxiety going off on one though whenever I get a side pain I write down the exact time I last and last time I drank incase of surgery, its getting a little out of hand now x

RosieBelle
14-11-16, 17:41
That's ok! Aww bless you the anxiety is really messing with you at the moment. Just keep reminding yourself that it is just the silly anxiety making you catastrophize everything. I know it's really hard to do that though when you're feeling anxious.
How are you feeling now? X