PDA

View Full Version : hello.... again

blueboy87
12-11-16, 05:04
Hello there everyone. I'm Kevin from Birmingham, England. I used to post on here and was a frequent user of the chat room in 2011 and 2012 when I was going through a really tough time but when things improved I stopped using the site so much.
Things have gotten a little tough for me lately as I'm coming off venlafaxine, so I thought I'd stop by again and see how everyone is.
Do many people still use the chat room? because there was a problem with it (that now appears to be fixed thankfully), the last time I popped in here in early 2015.
Sorry for rambling on, just thought I'd tell me story.
hello everyone!
:)

venusbluejeans
12-11-16, 05:18
Hiya blueboy87 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
12-11-16, 11:05
Hi blueboy and welcome back :)Great to see returning members come back. I joined here in August and it's helping me a lot to know i am not alone!! Hope to hear more from you later! Cheers