PDA

View Full Version : Worried

tricia56
12-11-16, 16:31
Hi I'm not sure if these symtoms could be anything to do with anxiety as I've been having them now for. For a few weeks I've tried tellingly go about them but they don't really take any notice as every morning as soon as I wake I get these horrible sensations into legs it's hard to explain it feels as if I can't feel them or they feel numb and I even have the sensations on my private parts it also. Effects my arms like this mornin when it happened my arms felt the same and wreak and tight and the left side of face ware my cheek is felt like numb or muscle spasm and it's really worring me as it keeps happening

Buster70
13-11-16, 07:47
Hi, I'm not sure what it is but I get it to at times my legs feel like lead and I'm very aware of them a sort of heavyness in my limbs I also get the numbness in one side of my face , it comes and goes so I have to assume it's stress and anxiety related , take care .

Phuzella
13-11-16, 07:57
Migraine? ?

Carnation
13-11-16, 10:27
Tricia, I know what you are thinking, but I have had this for years!
It just comes on out of no where, but I think it is stress related.
I find if you do something relaxing it goes away.
I can understand your worry, because the 'What If's' come in to play, but it's anxiety's way of trying to frighten you. x