PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

katyfitz
12-11-16, 17:18
Just wanna apologise for all my posts and always seeking reassurance. I find this site a bit of a relief as just wanna talk to all of u as u can all relate.

I'm really struggling to believe this is all anxiety. I feel everyday like something's wrong so how is this just anxiety and not something life threatening.
In the past month I've had bowel, ovarian, liver or stomach cancer and since getting my blood test results back and even tho my kidney reading wasn't a cause for concern, after googling it should be higher than mine which was 68.
I literally can't think of anything else everyday. I'm checking the colour of my stools and urine and freaking out that my kidneys are now not working properly. My urine will be dark first time of a morning and then it gets slightly yellow as the day goes on. My friend said it should never be a bit dark as that's a sign of kidney failure/cancer.
I leak urine at times and now know that that is the result of my kidneys not functioning properly....surely it is?
If I get a stitch or an ache it's my kidneys or appendix. I actually feel mentally drained.

Thanks for reading

Primula
12-11-16, 18:06
Hi Katy. Sorry you are feeling rough. Ok, all your blood tests were fine, if your GP was worried she would have told you, it's not in her interests to fob you off.
I don't disbelieve you are having these symptoms but the mind is incredibly powerful and can have you believing all sorts of things ( I know). Maybe make another appointment with Doctor but to talk about your anxiety and getting help with that. In the meantime how about having a look at http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm. Apologies if you've seen it before, but it is a very good website.:)

Phuzella
12-11-16, 18:46
Urine is always darker first thing in the morning. That's totally normal :)

dale12345
12-11-16, 18:48
Urine is darker in the morning, dont worry I understand I have had every kind of cancer too. Always turns out to be nothing.

Sparkling_Fairy
12-11-16, 20:07
Darker urine is a sign of dehydration, which is why it's always darker in the morning 'cause you didn't drink all night.
It gets lighter during the day 'cause you drink more. It's nothing to worry about!
And I think you'll find most people leak urine at times. It's not a sign of anything sinister