PDA

View Full Version : Urge to wee all time

james2012
12-11-16, 18:22
Hi I'm male 36 . Its been 5 weeks now that urge to pee with burning less if clear urine . I have had uti test / full blood count / psa test / prostate finger exam / CT scan kub/ ultrasound both kidneys . urine culture been on Ciprofloxin nothing found . But still have urge to pee . Checked for sti/std all OK . Tiny trace of blood in urine dip stick test but doc said very small. waiting on doc referall to urologist . Getting worried now .

Nina102
12-11-16, 19:10
Well, I'm not no doctor but in the meantime you could try drinking a lot more water, and I mean A LOT more.

A few years back I use to get frequent water infections. It got to the point I was on antibiotics every month. My doctor sent me for multiple tests, and nothing came up.

I think a lot of it was caused by myself stressing that I'd get another infection right after I finished my antibiotics, and sure enough, I started feeling the urge to pee when I didn't have to.

So I started drinking lots and lots of water because at least then when I had the urge to use the bathroom, I could. After I started doing this, the water infections disappeared. Never had one since. I guess I wasn't drinking enough water, although I thought I was. The doctor never even mentioned this....:doh:

This might not apply to what you're going through, but drinking more water never killed anymore so it's worth a try!

james2012
12-11-16, 23:59
Thanks will give it try I drink about half a litre it more aday of water nothing else but seem to go about 20 times aday to the loo . Always stings unless it's total clear .

randomforeigner
13-11-16, 04:22
I don't suppose it's urinany tract infection? Have you tried drinking cranberry juice? (Look up the combination of the two search words on Google).

james2012
13-11-16, 12:33
No uti found out of 5 samples taken . Dipstick test / urine culture .