PDA

View Full Version : Let the introduction begin

SadMani
13-11-16, 14:00
Hi there!
I am 21yo and currently a student. Almost my hole life I had some anxiety which got worse and worse over the last years. Because of this anxiety I could never talk to girls. Everyone I know has atleast some experience with girls, but I am just too afraid. I don't know why I am so afraid to speak in general, because it's not like I'm gonna die speaking to other people, but it sure feels like it. :shrug:

venusbluejeans
13-11-16, 14:06
Hiya SadMani and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

SadMani
14-11-16, 12:51
Thank you. Will do that. Hope so aswell :D

aprilmoon
14-11-16, 12:53
Hi sadmani
Welcome to NMP
:welcome:

SLA
14-11-16, 13:08
Hi SadMani!

Great to see you. I'm not the most natural talking to the opposite sex either.

The best way to break through is to start talking to EVERYONE. Just become a natural at talking in general. Become curious about other people.

Once you become comfortable talking to anyone at length, it will be easier to speak to women you like.

It will still be exciting, and a bit nerve-wracking, but that is part of the fun. Once you get it done the feeling will be amazing.

Mark13
15-11-16, 12:56
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

SadMani
20-11-16, 18:23
Thank you guys i hope so

lisaya
20-11-16, 20:19
you gonna be a HappyMani soon :yesyes: