PDA

View Full Version : Can anxiety give tingly legs sensation?

Mav
14-11-16, 12:24
I've been worried about lymphoma :( Itchy legs are a symptom but mine for the past 4 days have tingled, even the heels of me feet.

It's like a crawling sensation now and then, and I have to rub it to make go away sometimes.

Is this just anxiety?

GadGirl
14-11-16, 12:32
I get that alot, i pretty much have it around my whole body sometimes, I was told its excess adrenaline from panic and anxiety setting your nerve endings off

Beckybecks
14-11-16, 12:57
That's interesting to know about the adrenaline thing. I get it too.

hanshan
14-11-16, 13:04
I haven't thought about it, but now that you mention it, I can feel tingly sensations all over my body. I don't think it's anxiety, just normal. However, anxiety can make people hyper-aware of normal bodily sensations and think they are symptoms of something dangerous.

Mav
14-11-16, 16:15
I haven't thought about it, but now that you mention it, I can feel tingly sensations all over my body. I don't think it's anxiety, just normal. However, anxiety can make people hyper-aware of normal bodily sensations and think they are symptoms of something dangerous.

I hope it's normal because it is scaring me :weep:

skymaid
14-11-16, 16:37
i used to get tingly feet and hands as a symptom but i stopped caring about it and its gone. seems the same with most of these symptoms. once you lose your fear of them then they leave you alone after a while.

jenniferelizab
19-12-16, 02:08
Hi all,

I've been experiencing this tingly sensation in either legs on and off for 3 months. It's definitely getting better and bit far apart now that I am not scared of it anymore but I was wondering how you're getting along @Mav?

@Gadgirl how long have you been experiencing this?

I actually got a massage and worked out my nerves and my neck and it went away for a month but now it's back. I really don't have any other symptoms aside from this.

Thanks all. It's not painful but it's really annoying if you're trying to just relax and watch a movie or something--feels like someone is constantly tickling me in one spot.