PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out! Vision gone like I have steamy glasses on!!!

lelespears
14-11-16, 14:12
Help. I'm freaking out.

I put in my lenses and my vision wasn't right. I was out at the time so they were in for about an hour. I've come home and removed my lenses and it still feels like I'm wearing streamy glasses. Vision has that weird glaze over it!!! what if it's a brain tumour

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Also have a headache on the left side that's down my face and into my teeth ��

KaalynJohnson
14-11-16, 14:31
Sounds like a migraine.

If it is that, don't worry. Most migraines occur for non-threatening reasons and go away on their own. If the symptoms were to worsen or last for hours, I'd consider going to the doctor. But don't freak out too much.

axolotl
14-11-16, 15:00
Sinus problems can also cause blurry vision and surprisingly bad headaches. Like Kaalyn says see a doctor if it persists, but there's a huge amount of things such like migraines, infections and viruses before you even need to start entertaining anything serious. It's unlikely to be anything to worry about.

lelespears
14-11-16, 15:21
Thanks guys. Taking some painkiller and will see how the next couple hours go. Looked at migraine symptoms and it may well be that as the pain feels quite like sinus pain on my head and face and teeth on left side. I've never had a migraine so duno what that's like.

SLA
14-11-16, 15:45
Had this once last year.

I had blurred/double vision in one-eye and saw my optician.

He said it was an ocular migraine with no other symptoms.

lelespears
14-11-16, 22:28
I think the steamy glasses vision has lessened a lot. Still have a headache, ache behind eye and in my molars on the top. Urgh this is so horrible.