View Full Version : Hello All

Dothrehearse12
14-11-16, 15:51
Hello everyone,

I have used this site for information about anxiety before, but I didn't officially sign up because I didn't want to admit that I had a problem. I suffer mainly from crippling Health Anxiety, and I am struggling with a particularly bad episode at the moment. I am recieving counselling but not anxiety medication, due to the fact that my doctor doesn't think it would be beneficial.

I would be happy for any advice. It's just nice knowing that there are other people out there going through the same thing. It can feel a bit lonely sometimes.

venusbluejeans
14-11-16, 15:59
Hiya Dothrehearse12 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
14-11-16, 16:03
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

SLA
14-11-16, 16:10
Hi Dot. Good to see you here.

What are you worried about at the moment?

Dothrehearse12
14-11-16, 16:32
I have a minor headache. I know that's a common symptom of Anxiety, but I am still stressing myself silly.

I feel like its just one thing after the other sometimes. I seem to be constantly worrying about illnesses, I know it sounds stupid.

Thank you for welcoming me.