PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour fear - progress:)

Ljthompson10
14-11-16, 17:29
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I have been much more positive today and even though I still don't feel 100% myself and still have a dazy / feel like I focus on things too much out of my eyes to see if I'm looking at things 'positively.' I also still feel as though I am 'not always fully there' and have a very foggy head. Almost derealisation.

I have been trying to stay positive and have not searched anything online.

I have had a good laugh today at times and am trying to carry it on. I'm trying to keep myself distracted!!

Dave_Lister
14-11-16, 17:56
Keep it up LJ. Its mind over matter here!

Ljthompson10
14-11-16, 18:01
Cheers mate.

How long do you reckon before my symptoms subside.

There not nice at all but I'm being strong and distracting myself.

And your right. Mind over matter!!!

Dave_Lister
14-11-16, 18:16
Hard to say. Didn't someone give you an analogy about a raging bonfire before?

I am going through a scare myself right now, and worked myself up pretty good, and it seems like you have too, and ti will take time to calm the bonfire.

I have started to calm down, and the symptoms are getting better, and I think that it is a slow process of recovery because you have been on high alert for so long, that it may take you some time to get back down to a normal level.

You need to take it one day at a time. I don't know if you go to church, but prayer works wonders:)

Ljthompson10
14-11-16, 18:18
Ok mate.

Arnt anxiety symptoms horrible. !!!!

Fortunately they don't develop too much.

But yeah I'll try and calm down. I'm trying to look forward too things and am really for challenges like throws at me.'!!!!

Just need to keep strong and forget about ghem

skymaid
14-11-16, 18:25
the more you can completely ignore them and accept/not fear them the quicker they'll go. I'm down to only 2 symptoms that still worry me a bit so those are the only 2 I get. I must have had 10+ a couple of months ago

you're doing great :)

Dave_Lister
14-11-16, 18:32
Ok mate.

Arnt anxiety symptoms horrible. !!!!

Fortunately they don't develop too much.

But yeah I'll try and calm down. I'm trying to look forward too things and am really for challenges like throws at me.'!!!!

Just need to keep strong and forget about ghem

Thats the right attitude kid! keep it up!

Ljthompson10
14-11-16, 20:25
the more you can completely ignore them and accept/not fear them the quicker they'll go. I'm down to only 2 symptoms that still worry me a bit so those are the only 2 I get. I must have had 10+ a couple of months ago

Thankyou so much :)

And well done you!!

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Cheers man

---------- Post added at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

The only thing that really bothers me is that I know I'm not myself and feel like a different person. It's grim

But I'm trying to do what you are and STAYING POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
Yasss

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

The only thing that really bothers me is that I know I'm not myself and feel like a different person. It's grim

Yasss

Ljthompson10
15-11-16, 18:01

Yasss

Dave_Lister
15-11-16, 18:20
:yesyes:

Ljthompson10
15-11-16, 18:44
:yesyes:

I have heard accepting and staying positibe no matter how low you feel is the key in beating it mate.

:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

[QUOTE=Dave_Lister;1614553]:yesyes

Ljthompson10
16-11-16, 07:35
This is right I'll take it guys. :D ???????

Need to continue. :D

Ljthompson10
16-11-16, 16:20