PDA

View Full Version : Fear of brain tumor

Tindra
14-11-16, 19:18
( Hope I posted this on the right board? I'm new to this. :mellow: )

Ok, I know I probably have no reason to be scared of such things, but I'm extremely paranoid about health related things, and anxiety is not helping.

Anyway, recently I have started to have some (mild) headache) every now and then. They tend to come out of the blue, and seem to always be on the right side. The fact that they always seem to be on the same side is what's making me worry.
The headaches don't usually last very long, just about a few minutes before fading away, though they sometimes come back.
The ache is usually more on the side of the head, between the ear and forehead. The area has been slightly sore for some time too.

I've also had some muscle twitching (usually goes away in a few seconds).
Of course I've done the worst thing possible, and googled the symptoms, and now I'm worried about having a brain tumor, or some other head related problem.

I should probably add that I study media and have to sit in front of the computer a lot (I do that a lot on my free time too). Though the headache I get from staring at the screen too much is usually different from this.

I have some other things I'm worried about too, mainly worried of having ovarian cancer or something similar, though. Should I make a different thread on the 'Female health issues' board about that one, or just edit this post to have that stuff too?

Sorry for the wall of text. ;v;
Also yeah, most of symptoms are usually quite mild (especially from what I've read from other's experiences).