PDA

View Full Version : Angiodysplasia

leesa-x
15-11-16, 18:43
Went to hospital for consultation because sometimes I pass blood when opening my bowels. Anyway the doctor examined me and said I will need a colonoscopy as he said I got angiodysplasia has anyone had this? And colonoscopy? What was the outcome no horror stories please because I suffer from real bad anxiety & I'm trying my best to be positive I'm so scared of the colonoscopy petrified infact. So any words of comfort would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading :)

leesa-x
16-11-16, 19:10
No one?

Capercrohnj
17-11-16, 00:04
I have colonoscopies every year because I have crohn's and they are no biggie. The prep isn't fun but the procedure itself is a breeze as they give you good drugs ;)

leesa-x
22-11-16, 02:54
Thank you for getting back I really appreciate it so much means so much to me at least you bothered :) much appreciated xx

Capercrohnj
22-11-16, 04:08
When is your colonoscopy? Good luck! Just don't plan on going out after you begin prep ;)

leesa-x
23-11-16, 01:44
My colonoscopy is Tuesday 29th & I'm so nervous I have high anxiety anyway. Get palpitations & skipped heartbeats I just hope I don't freak out :/ so worried it's untrue x

---------- Post added at 01:44 ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 ----------

It's the procedure I'm worried sick about, don't care about the prep x

Capercrohnj
23-11-16, 02:57
They sedate you so you basically are asleep for it.

leesa-x
23-11-16, 15:54
Yes I've had that twice before with endoscopy.