PDA

View Full Version : ear noises

jimmyj
15-11-16, 21:15
Has anyone noticed they have tinnitus or pressure in ears ,when I press temples pitch raises .Im on ADs recently and started to notice ,been getting tension headaches too wondered if its anxiety and will it pass?

jimmyj
16-11-16, 16:24
Aslo a fullness in ears ?

Xleanne92X
16-11-16, 18:28
I'm currently having bad migraines also heating like a pulse in my ears! Apas all anxiety related been to the docs and options nothing wrong what so ever so must be anxiety, I. Hope u feel better soon x

23fish
16-11-16, 20:29
I have had the same for. 2 weeks along with a cold- sounds like a car idling in my head. Doc says there's no infection and i have to give it a month or so to see if it goes. It's hard to ignore, but it helps to have the radio on at night. Have you found anything that helps?

lotusblossom
16-11-16, 21:38
Hi yes ive been having hissing and a ringing in my left ear since August also a fullness feeling and some pain went docs eventually and have an appointment at the E N T department at my local infirmary on 30th of this month some days its bearable and some days I struggle if its loud I went a full week without any noise at all and I thought ahh its gone but it had,nt Ialso have a physiological problem with that ear as the doc couldn't get her instrument in it properly and she did say that theres a definite difference between that ear and my right ear. If I press the flappy bit at the side of my ear on the right one theres nothing but if I press it on my left ear and broddle as you do when your ear itches I can hear a definite sound as if theres fluid there its like a squishy sound