PDA

View Full Version : tight muscles

dale12345
15-11-16, 23:36
Does anyone else get tense tight upper back and shoulder muscles at night and bad headaches from it. Feels like I have worked out really hard, but believe me I havent. lol Than in the morning, not every morning, I have these horrible headaches. Dont want to go back to Dr, go so much already. lol

TimetoTurn
16-11-16, 18:42
Hi,
I have been having loads of panics lately, and one thing I have noticed is tight/tense muscles particularly in my back, and I have recently sometimes been waking with a headache, so I figure now you've said that it may be linked!

Susanne81
18-11-16, 19:40
Yes. I just posted about having seasonal anxiety and how I seem to feel more anxious/nervous starting around mid-November. My shoulders, neck, jaw and everything get so tight and tense that they really hurt. My ears even feel full because my neck and jaw muscles are so tense. I've been to the Dr. several times and nothing really seems to help. Massage therapy helps some - I feel great right after the massage - but then I go right back to being tense after about a day. It is so frustrating! Wish I could just relax and enjoy this time of year rather than be so tense. :(