PDA

View Full Version : Panic/anxiety workshop

Meg
27-10-03, 14:25
I'll be running my next anxiety/panic workshop on Saturday 29th November

Maximum 8 delegates in the Nottingham area.

Price £ 25.00.
Time 09:30 - 16:00

Topics to be covered include:

Anxiety/panic - History, causes and symptoms
Understanding why you panic.
Disarming anxiety and panic
Relaxation
Family/friends slot.

I'm aware some people would want to bring a family member for company on the journey. There are plenty of attractions nearby for them to go and spend the day at.

If you have any queries please do ask either here or email me directly.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Laurie28
29-10-03, 12:18
Radar,

Bit far for me to travel. If u ever do one in Scotland let me know as I would love to try and come. Your advice to me on these boards has been invaluable

Lucky

bishop
29-10-03, 13:51
hi meg
its too far for me as well,around 50miles radis is my limit at the moment,nic said she was looking in too one in the south.
bish

nomorepanic
01-11-03, 19:33
Radar

I will try and make it - I just need to see how I feel about driving. Will let you know

Nicola

Meg
10-11-03, 19:29
This is now fully booked.

The January one may be postponed as I'm planning to change the format.

I may be looking for volunteers ..!!

Nic, I haven't counted you in on this one as I will pop down to see you on a separate day - save you the drive.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
10-11-03, 21:35
Ok Meg I look forward to it :-) Let me know when.

Nicola