PDA

View Full Version : Heya everyone

Kix
16-11-16, 09:16
So hey, I'm Kix. I actually really suck at introductions so this isn't gonna be to great.
Let's see, well I guess I should talk about my anxiety and stuff first. Been dealing with bad anxiety since I was about 14 it got slowly worse then a little better over the years. Also suffer from depression, but that's not such a big problem for me anymore. I've been on several medications in the past, hate meds so I got myself off and avoid them as best as I can. Had counsellors, con's and even saw a psychologist for about a year before she dropped me. Since then I just try to work on my problems myself with a little help from my partner. After several year of not being able to leave the house alone, I've recently started to walk to friends houses on my own most times. So here's to getting better!
Oh yeah, I also have two cats, a loving partner and lots of dreams and ideas that never happened x3
Sorry for the messy rant or whatever that was, I hate being known for my mental health so yeah...blah

venusbluejeans
16-11-16, 09:21
Hiya Kix and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

leenalou
16-11-16, 11:34
Hi kix
Welcome to this amazing group, I'm also a long term anxiety panic sufferer going through a bit of a blip at the minute I can't stress enough how lovely the members of this group are so here's hoping you find some help and advise and meet some lovely people along the way once again welcome��

Kix
16-11-16, 14:14
Thank you it's weird hearing someone else who has it long term. Most people I hear from or about its only been short term so I always get worried they think I'm making it up or riding on it . From what I've seen so far this group seems really nice

SLA
16-11-16, 14:16
HI KIX!

You're in good company here. :yesyes: