PDA

View Full Version : Sore tender spot on leg - possible causes anyone?

BrokenGirl
16-11-16, 16:23
What do you do when you have a sore spot somewhere but you definitely can't remember banging/hurting it??
I just touched the right side of my leg under my knee and it is very sore. The kind of sore you'd get if you did bang it, but I don't ever remember doing it.
There's no bruise there, and it doesn't seem to be swelled. I can feel the soreness now without touching it, but I know I was at it for a few minutes after finding it.
My mind is jumping to the worst case scenario as usual.
How do I stay calm cause I can feel this snowballing?? Logically what could cause a very sore and tender spot like that?
My counselling can't come soon enough :weep:

Fishmanpa
16-11-16, 16:32
"Sore tender spot on leg - possible causes anyone?"

You banged it and can't remember doing so. Happens all the time.

Positive thoughts

EKB
16-11-16, 16:45
I get sore spots on my legs (and just about everywhere on my body) in different places without bruising. Near I can figure is that they are bundles of irritated tissue caused by muscle tension.

:hugs:

BrokenGirl
17-11-16, 09:10
Thanks for the replies. I just hope ye are right. It's very sore again today. If I barely touch it it gets very sore. Trying not to panic, but I suppose that's the trick in recovering from HA. If I could just remember banging it I wouldn't even think about it any more.......