PDA

View Full Version : Health aniexty only 22

Alwayswright
17-11-16, 02:35
So I always visit this site for understanding im only 22 years old. I have two lil boys 2 years old and 10 months :yesyes: im a single mom at the moment about 6 months ago I started having panic attacks I thought it was the birth control i was on but around September i stopped taking it..it hasnt got worst but not all the way better imalways worried ill have a heart attack or stroke basically leaving my lil boys with nobody. Some days im good then some days its hell on earth i fear having a aneurysm. Ive had palpations tingling pains headache shoulder pain you name it this aniexty is taking over i just want reassurance that it will get better i go to the doctor and they roll their eyes when i tell them by saying you are way to young to be worried about that im just scared stress is going to cause one of those things to happen :weep:

swajj
17-11-16, 09:07
You are way too young to be worried about those things. Stress isn't going to cause those illnesses but it may put you blood pressure up so keep a check on that. Everything you describe can be put down to anxiety. My first attack came on a couple of mo the after the birth of my last child. You mentioned that you have a very young child so your anxiety may be hormonal. That's what the doctor put mine down to. You probably need counselling.

SLA
17-11-16, 09:30
Hi there!

People who suffer with Health Anxiety tend to go in search of sentences which back-up their irrational fear that they have an illness. If you look at all of the FACTS instead, you will see lots of evidence for why you don't need to worry and can relax.

I will give you reassurance that things will get better, if you give me reassurance that you will read good advice, work hard, and take ownership of your problem so that you can move on and get better.

Deal?

Alwayswright
20-11-16, 19:17
You all are right i go to a counselor but she just sits there :whistles: then this sinus infection made my neck swollen along with my face. Now im worried it wont clear up been on meds since the 10th i keep trying to overthink what if its a blood clot