PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and need help

Needhelpnow
05-04-07, 06:13
I'm new here so be nice.

I am probably sure the reasons I am are about to tell you are probably pathetic in nature and I will be flammed for it but please try to see it through my P.O.V.

I am young, very young. I won't speak my age just in case but I'm in the adolescent age.

I know I am probably too young for this but please hear me out. My entire life I have always felt like I was a let down to my family. That I was a let down to myself. On top of that, I was always made fun of at every school I've been to since I moved this new area. I was a social outcast, a loser, a geek.
I knew far too much for my age and thought that this what most people go through, so I thought "no big deal, right?" WRONG!! It always felt like I was made fun of more than others. I was never really sociable and this did nothing other than to make things worse.

Now in a new grade, New school and everything(well actually second year) I feel sooo lonely and uncared for. During my first year, things were going pretty smoothly for a while untill I met this guy and this girl that would unknowingly change my entire outlook on life. In a negative way, that is. The guy (I won't speak his name, so I'll call him Sam) I met sometime during the middle of the year when I was switching classes. We met and shared a love for technology. So we became good friends and coincidentally I switched into some of his classes. I wondered why all my classes were not switched to his because I thought I was at the top of my game.

I found out he was in Algebra while I was in standard math. I became envious of his higher level but I never mentioned it to him so I wasn't too bothered. Meeting him also led me to one of the worst experinces in my life equivilent to that of my grandfather who died of a heart attack right in front of me(also had implications on me) When I met her(reffered to as Samantha) We got a long just fine. We had so many things in common that it was scary. She told her friends she liked me which they told me. It was hard to believe because she had a much higher social status than I did but I thought I would give it a shot. Things were going ok except that after I found out about her liking me, I became nervous, timid, sweating profusely every time I saw her, scared to talk to her as well. Then came the one day I said the stupidest thing I could ever say in my life.

In class, when we were sitting next to each other, she would constantly ignore me, and casual talk wouldn't keep her attention toward me for I was boring. So I thought an insult might get her attention. So because she was in-practice goth, I said she was a bisexual by the way she acted.(I know I am a total dumb@$$ for saying that)

At that moment, I knew something bad was about to happen. After one year she still hasn't forgiven me and I hate myself for it. I hate all my imperfections and blame myself for how people treat me. I have had extreme thoughts of suicide but try my best to hold on, but I am slowly losing my grip. I need some one to catch me before I fall and I am hoping you guys can help me right now.I have more reasons for suicide but it is to much to go into detail now since I have already written too much. I know these are not a lot of reasons, and not very good ones compared to other people's experiences, but PLEASE lend a hand and help a broken hearted soul get back up on his feet.

manmoor
05-04-07, 14:31
Hi There,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

kelbob
05-04-07, 15:24
aww :bighug: :bighug: :bighug1: :bighug1: :hugs: :hugs: if you ever need to talk just PM me..im 13 btw. :)

Paddington
05-04-07, 15:44
:) Oh my dear girl[i am assuming you are a girl,soz:blush: ]:hugs: big hugs to you.There are :hugs: many young people on here so dont feel isolated:) any way age seems to become almost irelevent too,as we all have such similar life experiences:) Oh dear ,we have all said something we later regret hun,and althouth it seems insermountable at present it will improve.Have you thought of writing a letter to this girl and explaining how you were feeling,if she doesn't understand then no great loss really.I too was teased at school,it was horrible not being a part of the 'in crowd'..but you are a person in your own right ,and a very intelligent one too[never goes down too well with the .popular crowd i find:huh: ] dont despair ,please,keep talking on here and you will find it gets put into perspective...are there other groups you could join at school ,with people who enjoy the same interests maybe?lLovely to meet you:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach**81
05-04-07, 16:26
:flowers: :welcome: Hi.... i just wanted to wish you a warm welcome.... i am also a new person here i have found the people to be very understanding and suportive

whatever we are going through today, we do not have to go through alone there are a lot of very caring people here , glad you have found us !!

honeybee3939
05-04-07, 16:30
HI

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love:hugs:

Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
05-04-07, 17:46
Hi and welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

I don't think what you did was that bad to be honest - shame she never forgave you though.

SANDYJANE
05-04-07, 22:27
hi and big warm welcome

love sandy xx

Needhelpnow
05-04-07, 22:56
Thanks for the support I'm sure I will get a long just fine here

(Paddington, just for future references, I'm a boy, but thanks for the support though) vbmenu_register("postmenu_206942", true);

trac67
05-04-07, 23:56
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

eeyorelover
06-04-07, 06:07
Hi Hun and Welcome:hugs:
Please just know that everyone at some time in their lives has felt like a geek or an outcast. Being an adolescent is a hard time for everyone. Hormonal changes and the pressure to fit in can really do a number on ya!! Believe me we have all been there. Please know that there are people here who care and who are willing to give you support!!!!!
If you need to talk - there are tons of us here to listen:flowers:
xxx
Sandy

Needhelpnow
06-04-07, 07:27
Thank you eeyorelover :shades:

but that is just the problem.

I think that this is beyond the old hormone thing. True that I am at peak adolescent age, but unfortunatly I know far too much for my age. I have questioned things Im not supposed to such as questioning religion and political issues such as the war and world issues. Same applies to myself. I know that people do have their ups and downs in life. This is unmistakable, but I have learned that the truth can really hurt(which is almost exactly why I am here) and that I am more of a screw up than others. I have friends who are geeks by todays standards and yet lead happy and fufilling lives, yet somehow if I really look into all my insecurities and life's problems and I see no hope but that is EXACTLY why I am here... to get support from great people like you guys. :D

debera
06-04-07, 13:36
HI AND WELCOME
DEBERA

Pink Princess
11-04-07, 01:19
hey welcome to the site, hope you get the right support and make good friends xxx take kare xxx