PDA

View Full Version : Progress - brain tumour fear.

Ljthompson10
17-11-16, 18:10
Hi everyone.

I have tried to stay positive the last few days and even though the horrible 'anxiety' symptoms are still present and I don't necesarily feel myself I have not been as caught up with the negative thoughts and have had a decent few days in terms of distracting myself.

It's been 10 weeks today since I started to worry about brain tumours and by now I'm guessing I'd be EXTREMELY Ill!?!? I'm guessing this is correct hopefully????

Anyway I'm continuing to stay positive and feel myself again soon because it's horrible but I feel more in the right mind set and am not giving in!!

Thanks for the support guys!!

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

:)

Dave_Lister
17-11-16, 18:25
10 weeks is a long time my friend. I would say you are in the clear!

Ljthompson10
17-11-16, 18:33
But We're you not certain I was fine anyway? :(

Dave_Lister
17-11-16, 18:40
Yes I was certain. I was stating that after 10 weeks it should make it absolutely clear to you that nothing is, or was ever
wrong.

Ljthompson10
17-11-16, 18:52
Yes I was certain. I was stating that after 10 weeks it should make it absolutely clear to you that nothing is, or was ever
wrong.

Thankyou mate.

Need to keep positive.

A good piece of advice I have been given is

'If anything was severely wrong with you (e.g. A brain tumour, MS, Cancer etc) you would not question it and you would be in such pain and progressive discomfort you would be straight to he doctors within days'

Is this true because it's made me feel a little better.

And thanks you again pal

Dave_Lister
17-11-16, 18:55
I would say that is correct, but people with HA over analyze everything and then its like we manufacture these symptoms onto ourselves.

The mind is a very powerful thing.

Ljthompson10
17-11-16, 19:06
Yeah cheers mate.

I'm staying positive