PDA

View Full Version : Pain in my right eye

Dave_Lister
17-11-16, 19:37
Hi everyone,

I have been doing pretty good lately while I await my CT scan on my sinuses and brain, but I have started to have some pain in my right eye when I move it in certain directions.

I am going through the whole MS scare thing right now, and I am worried about it being optic neuritis.

I went to a Ophthamologist 8 months ago due to this pain in my same eye, and he said I that everything looked good, but I had dry eyes and it was probably eye fatigue.

Has anyone else dealt with this? I have been having a floating head feeling off and on too.

This HA started after i started getting whiffs of cigarette smoke when no one else did and then I Googled and the HA came on me.

Any advice would be so appreciated right now.

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 ----------

I should also clarify that the pain is slight, when I move my eye downward, and it doesn't always happen and it seems like my right eye is a little weaker than my left because it is a little blurry when I read.

Is optic neuritis really painful, or can it be mild?

Princess23
17-11-16, 19:44
Hi I also suffer from dry eyes and have pains now and then too, it really stresses me

Dave_Lister
17-11-16, 20:50
I had it 8 months ago, and it went away, but now it has come back, but it is mild in the one eye.