PDA

View Full Version : crime puzzle

syl
05-04-07, 08:05
does anyone know why in crime puzzle it doesnt save your score yes i have the box ticked but twice i have got high scores and it hasnt saved them just gone straight back to round one ,ugggg

manmoor
05-04-07, 14:22
Hello Syl Hun :D,

The secret with crime puzzle(god I can't believe I'm gonna tell you now me highscore will get whipped lol) DO NOT COMPLETE when you get to the last level leave at least one then it lets you submit your score. Now I'm off to cry and watch Syl being the new crime puzzle champion :emot-crying: Why did god make me an honest bugger :lac: good luck hun xxx

nomorepanic
05-04-07, 17:23
Syl

Did you actually complete the final round?

syl
05-04-07, 17:57
not sure how many rounds there is to be honest

nomorepanic
05-04-07, 18:01
5 I think Mandy said

Maybe the remember me doesn't work. Did you do any postings after playing the game?

syl
05-04-07, 18:48
yes i played 5 games and no i didnt do any postings after the game it is not the first time it has happened it just takes you back to game 1 without allowing to save the score

nomorepanic
05-04-07, 18:57
ok so maybe it has that quirk that Mandy said and you have to leave one on the last level

nomorepanic
05-04-07, 18:58
If you want to test the "remember me" then open a new session to the forum and login and click on remember me.

Leave the session unused for 35 minutes and it will time-out after 30.

If you can still post a test message after that time then it is correctly remembering you.

Let me know