PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here to help

CeeCeeCee
17-11-16, 21:43
I've been on several time in the last week, people must be sick of me and I know its silly.
My tummy was playing up then I had lower stomach pain and bladder sensitivity. Though it must be a UTI and was feeling a bit better, then yesterday I felt much better. Today though, it's returned and I'm going to the loo loads to pass urine and have more niggley pains in lower tummy.
Why would it return if it was getting better? Could this still be an infection, which I wouldn't mind as it's treatable, does it sometimes subside then come back? I'm anxious again and thinking of it a lot as the pain makes me more aware. Please, any advice would help :-)

Capercrohnj
17-11-16, 23:27
Yes infections can come back if not all the bacteria is gone. You should go get a urine test if you are concerned about an uti

RVP
18-11-16, 00:14
If you have plain yoghurt, mix that with water 50/50 ratio. That what my other half uses when she has urine infection and it works a treat.

Rey1989
18-11-16, 04:05
A simple urine test can determine if you have a urine infection. Do schedule a visit with your GP so they can test it and give you antibiotics if thats whats needed

half-empty
18-11-16, 09:40
Anxiety can mimic over active bladder syndrome aswell get your urine checked for infection just to see but I know when I start to feel anxious I'm forever nipping to the loo feeling desperate

CeeCeeCee
18-11-16, 12:05
Thank you all, I have a smear test this morning and I'm thinking of asking the nurse for a test but I'm scared, because if it's not that I'll be more scared. I'm already worrying about her finding something during the smear. I was even on the verge of cancelling it as I'm meant to go away this afternoon and don't want to be even more worried if she sees anything bad.

I'm sure my anxiety isn't helping it at all, I woke through the night and started worrying too, it's just horrible.

I haven't tried the yogurt thing, only eating it, thats a good idea, I'll try it, thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 ----------

On way to docs and feel so sick, I've never been scared like this about a smear. Don't want to panic, so so frightened