PDA

View Full Version : Help vibrating

insideout20
18-11-16, 08:40
So I have this strange issue when I go to bed and put my head down I start to feel vibrating through my whole body, I don't think I am shaking on the outside but it feels like it. Feels like I am sleeping on a generator unit. This has come and gone past few weeks last night it was so bad and my heart was 95bpm

I seen the doc about this before and he just fobbed it off to anxiety, had an ecg for 24 hours but it didn't happen when I had that on also a 24 hour BP monitor both where fine

I have had really bad dizziness past 6 months which they say is vertigo, I feel like I'm on a boat 24/7

Also when I try to go to sleep I sometimes get a a huge stomach churning blast of adrenaline which wakes me out me up before I drift off

I have had anxiety on and off for years but never symptoms like this and I'm scared

hanshan
18-11-16, 10:02
Hi Insideout20,

All these symptoms can be caused by anxiety, even if you haven't had them before. My anxiety symptoms have changed over the years, but the underlying cause is anxiety.

It's not nice if you feel that your doctor is fobbing you off, but if their diagnosis is anxiety, it's not fobbing you off, it's telling you what they think your illness is. If you resist that, they will find it hard to treat you.

insideout20
18-11-16, 11:06
Hi,

Thanks for reply, it just scares me, i cant get to sleep for hours because of it, maybe iot happens during the day also but i dont notice it

is there anything i can take to help

im on beta blockers and have been on ppi for 2 years, im wondering if ppis are causing a lot of my symptoms ? omeprozole

SLA
18-11-16, 11:07
Do you drink much tea/coffee?

insideout20
18-11-16, 12:07
Hi,

No i dont but i smoke a lot of vape from my ecig machine, maybe 20 mg of nicotine a day ?

EKB
18-11-16, 20:13
Hi,

No i dont but i smoke a lot of vape from my ecig machine, maybe 20 mg of nicotine a day ?

Nicotine can act as a stimulant, and if you are anxious or have anxiety you can be much more sensitive to stimulants.

Can you get some nicotine free stuff to vape every so often to cut back a bit?

I had to cut back on caffeine recently because of my anxiety. Then when I had half a cup after a few weeks, I was vibrating for hours. ((:scared15:))

hanshan
19-11-16, 11:09
Nicotine is a stimulant. Because a vapouriser doesn't involve actual smoking, you may take in higher quantities than you would with cigarettes because (1) you feel it is safer, and/or (2) you can't easily compare the two.

TimetoTurn
19-11-16, 20:29
I have had this vibrating symptom too, always when lying down in bed! I have never had it in the past but in my most recent anxiety saga this is one of the many symptoms I've experienced! So yes along with your other symptoms it sounds like anxiety stuff.

insideout20
19-11-16, 22:12
Hi

Did you mention it to your doctor ? I have constant buzzing in my feet 2 dizzy. Mind feels blocked. Pressure feeling one side of head everyday. I have had a few panic attacks recently which I haven't had in years which make me think maybe it is just anxiety but I also feel it could be neurological but doc says no

I need to cut down the vaping I know it's never out my mouth

insideout20
21-11-16, 09:43
so last night same thing happened, intense vibrating in chest area and its like , you know when you have a bad heart flutter and you get that rush through your tummy ? well i get that several times when trying to get to sleep and it wakes me up instantly although i dont feel my heart flutter its just the sensation of panic.

what i have been doing is changing ends in the bed and this has helped so much, the vibrating is still kind of there but i manage to get to sleep, also if i wake up in the night i never get these symptoms again when trying to get back to sleep, am i going mad ?