PDA

View Full Version : Hi to you all.

GemmaB
18-11-16, 17:43
Hello everyone. New to the site and new to anxiety. I recently had a bout of a strange sensation in my stomach and I would go to bed and be very uncomfortable but wasn't able to describe what it was that I was actually battling. It got so worrying for me that I resorted to A+E because it was keeping me up night after night. Despite being told that I was fine and the feeling having finally gone away, now every night I wake up several times over with anxiety. I've never felt anything like it before- it's horrendous and draining. My GP has put me on 10mg Citalopram and it's been three days... I'm aware that it's going to take time for this to begin to help. I just feel such a mess. The poor rest is making me feel ill and I don't know how to stop the panic coming in my sleep, it's like it's sneaking up on me. I figure as with everything, a little talking, a little support, a little positive thinking and constructiveness can go a long way so I'm here on the forum. I hope we can all find our way to feeling better together.

venusbluejeans
18-11-16, 17:49
Hiya GemmaB and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: