PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks that wake me up? Anyone else?

tan235
18-11-16, 20:01
I seem fine during the day, I get anxiety symptoms - like dizziness, weird adrenaline feeling through my body but I've gotten this for about 10 years now so use to it.
Lately, I've been going to sleep to wake up just before sleep in a state of panic, I feel weird, my body feels odd, I can't describe it, I feel scared like I'm going to just die of a heart attack and normally one of my arms get's pins and needles.
Anyone else get this?
I normally calm down after about 10 minutes of insane panic and then fall asleep.

I'm figuring if it were something serious I'd have had a heart attack by now.

Anyone else?

nomorepanic
18-11-16, 20:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

tan235
19-11-16, 03:52
No one posts here though! - and it's all because of Health Anxiety, so I don't believe it should have been moved to this forum.

---------- Post added at 03:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

Please ADMIN move my post back, I really want some advice/help and no one responds here.

randomforeigner
19-11-16, 05:37
People will probably respond, but maybe it will take a while until someone with experience of your particular problem will browse by. I've read about something similar in an article once, but cannot remember what it said.

Notthefirstclue
19-11-16, 11:48
Hey,
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. It's kinda a constant fixture in my life.

I have a few insights. But first up is the question about whether or not you actually have any underlying cadiac, respiratory or such issues.