PDA

View Full Version : Relief at last

Fitzy2185
18-11-16, 21:34
:welcome:

It all started with disc and nerve damage in my spine, I'm 31 I had back surgery last year that was unsuccessful and been in agony ever since some days when I'm bad I can't walk no matter what I take - that's when it first went down hill!!! I was taken morphine tramadol baclofen pregablin and naproxen one Sunday morning I decided to stop taking them all, after all I didn't want to be stuck on morphine forever. Nobody told me the side affects of coming off all them meds!!!! The worse side affect it left me with was anxiety! I would panic of the thought of being stuck in traffic and I couldn't be the passenger I always had to be the driver! And the was no way I was ever going on a aeroplane again!!! I thought the was no light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm on my 5th day of 10mg Citalopram and I feel like a new man I felt better after a couple of days!!!!! I was worried about taking these reading about all the side affects they can give you!!!!!!! I made up I started, I Can drive with the worry of being stuck in traffic I can relax in the passenger seat and looking forward to going on holiday :D:D I would say to anyone starting these is to just hang on in there I know the feeling of no relief but trust me these tablets have given me my life back:bighug1:

Bike Rider
19-11-16, 08:44
Well done Fitzy thats great. I had no real issues on 40mg of Cit, apart from feeling tired around 4-5 pm and yawning a lot.

If you are controlled on 10mg then should you have a blip there is plenty of room to increase slightly, fantastic.

Fitzy2185
19-11-16, 13:21
Thank you a feel a million times better :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes: